Re: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:43:33 -0500

Hi Jacques : I think salaries range from around $35,000 to around $85,000
depending on your formal education and your experience.
These jobs pretty much all require at least a 2 year college education to break
into the field and all the higher paying jobs require at least a 4 year
education and some related experience.
Rick USA