Re: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:17:47 -0600

hi,

i went through 2 different trade schools for programming, was promised
placement/internships from both and never did get a foot in the door for
programming ten years ago.

i have been getting used to vb.net and create small apps for personal use.

I gained a contract with the state of missouri and provide rehab engineering
when i get a client here and there.

Bryan Schulz

              From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx