RE: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:01:55 -0500

Hi,
I don't know much about this from personal experience, but Jamal has put a lot
of work into lbc.net, which allows you to do a lot of little dialogs and stuff.
You could also check that out. lbc.net tries to use layouts that look good.
Realistically, though, even sighted programmers run their designs by someone
whose job it is to help developers make things pleasing to customers, so don't
let your fear of not getting things laid out perfectly stand in the way of
learning to write code.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810. Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.