RE: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "Otis D Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:56:48 -0600

Hi,

Ok if I get the express version where do I go and learn how to use it?

Otis Blue

Join Blind-entrepreneurs by subscribing at
blind-entrepreneurs-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rules for the list is simple.
Be respectful to everyone and no fial language.  It's ok to post useful
information to the list that will benefit other users.  The list is mainly
for discussion of business and owning a business.  Everyone is welcome to
join and learn about opening a business.  Accessible software that's been
developed by yourself or something you had made can be sold on the list if
it's going to benefit other business owners.  Other than that, Thanks for
joining the Blind-Entrepreneurs group.