Re: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: Jacques Bosch <jfbosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:30:30 +0200

I must be an exception to the rule. :)
But I am definitely not advocating that you shouldn't go for a formal
education if at all possible. I was only sharing my story. But then I really
did work very hard at it and have read very many books and articles over the
last 12 years, and had some good input from prior colleagues.
However, I know several good professionals that have similar stories here in
SA.

Jacques