Re: Getting started learning VB6

  • From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:25:59 -0700

Hello,
I recommend you use vb.net, not vb6. VB.net uses the .net framework, and is OO; vb6 has been out of date for a very long time.
On 2/15/2011 9:21 AM, Otis D Blue wrote:
Hi,

Could someone suggest where I can go to learn how to use VB as a beginner?
I would like to get the understanding of the language and how to create
software with it.

Otis Blue

Join Blind-entrepreneurs by subscribing at
blind-entrepreneurs-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rules for the list is simple.
Be respectful to everyone and no fial language.  It's ok to post useful
information to the list that will benefit other users.  The list is mainly
for discussion of business and owning a business.  Everyone is welcome to
join and learn about opening a business.  Accessible software that's been
developed by yourself or something you had made can be sold on the list if
it's going to benefit other business owners.  Other than that, Thanks for
joining the Blind-Entrepreneurs group.

Ty