Re: Could we organize to mentor new blind coders?

  • From: Florian Beijers <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:48:53 +0200

What i've been asking the mv-dev group is just to basically talk me through a
helloWorld project where you have a textbox, which is empty, and a button that
prints ' Hello world'  to the textbox. This way I get a look at GUI building,
event handlers, connections, the whole business.
Now the GUI building is the problem because I don't understand what i
previously mentioned, and I don't understand how to bring the renX framework
into it. You can find out about renX at
www.bryansmart.com

That's pretty much all I can give you, I'm afraid :D

Florian