Re: C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:39:37 -0400

Agreed. While I never actually need to think about how my array is
created and accessed, knowhing how it works can sometimes make more
sense out of an error, and I usually like knowing the 'why' behind
things anyway. BTW, I am also a musician, playing guitar and bass. Who
knew there were so many musical programmers here?