Re: C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 08:02:02 -0600

I guess, there is a better analogy. Nothing comes to you easy; you need to
crawl before you walk, walk before you run. Look at it like playing an
instrument. You don't just sit down and pick up a complex song in 5 minutes.
Something that may help you is to go go look at code that does what you want.
Google for like "c++ elseif" and see what pops up.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net
        Twitter: sorressean