RE: C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:47:11 -0700

Hi,
Just ask questions about pointers and memory management - I'm sure people
over here would be glad to help you out. Just for starters, pointer is just
a guy telling you where certain items are located on memory, and memory
management is just a practice you might need to do since we don't want a
program eating more and more memory when it shouldn't (I guarantee you'll be
fighting with your computer about that dispute later...).
Cheers,
Joseph