C++ and I are getting divorced.

  • From: Jes <theeternalkid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:52:37 -0400

Lol thought I'd put a humorous subject in there to try and lift my spirits a
little bit. I've been working on a project for five days straight, sacrificing
sleep and other stuff to get the stupid thing done, and I've decided that while
I like programming, C++ is a bit to complicated for me at this point. I am a
musician, so after I get this beast of an assignment done, I'm divorcing C++
and moving back to music for a bit. Audio editors and sequencers all do
whatever  I tell them too, they don't bitch at me like M S Visual Studio or GCC.
As the average pc user declares, "They, just, work. "
Grin. I won't be able to make anything more than simple programs, no matter how
much I like programming.