-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what is this and why am I receiving it?

  • From: "Barnstoneworth" <barneystorm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:23:34 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Weaver" <djweaver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Really?  Than that has changed, because when I set it up you had to
> point your email client to it, if I remember correctly.  Making it a
> proxy server, as mail went through it before your client.
>
> And let's really think about it.  If you have to set filters in
> Mailwasher really what is the point?  You can do the same thing in most
> Email clients, some better than others I will readily admit.

I think it depends what you are looking to do. I'm not THAT bothered about
spam-I get quite amused when I get two messages right after eaxch other
asking me if I want bigger breats then a bigger penis ;-)

I just like the idea that Mailwasher sits as a 'buffer' between my e mail
provider (s) and my inbox and I can choose what to download...

Andy

I would