-=PCTechTalk=- Re: what is this and why am I receiving it?

  • From: "zat" <zzzatso@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:03:50 -0700

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/windows.html#outlook

It doesn't work with Outlook Express although there is a work around listed
on the bottom of the page. I've not downloaded it yet. Looks complicated.
Right now I've only got one email addy that gives me a real spam headache,
I'm currently using the free version of MailWasher for it. Have to get in
and edit the blacklist though. If I get it right it should take care of a
big amount of that garbage sent to me.

hth,
zat