-=PCTechTalk=- Re: transferring Outlook Express files via memory stick

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:16:46 -0400

Jan,
    If you tried Exporting it from the old system onto the stick and then
importing it 3 times, we will need to figure out a way to get the WAB file
into another format that will transfer properly.  If, on the other hand, you
only tried the Import process on the new machine 3 times, perhaps the WAB
file became corrupted during the original transfer to the stick.  Delete the
WAB file that's on the stick and then try the procedure again.  Hopefully,
it'll take this time.

Peace,
GMan