-=PCTechTalk=- transferring Outlook Express files via memory stick

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:03:14 -0400

Hi GMan,
I transferred the .wab file to the stick, put that stick into the newer
computer, went to File, Import, addressbook, found the .wab on the stick &
clicked on it.  A message came up saying, "an error occurred during the
import process.  Import process could not be completed'.  I did this process
three times always ending with the same results.

Looks like you need to continue to wave your magic wand in my direction!

Jan