-=PCTechTalk=- transferring Outlook Express files via memory stick

  • From: "Jan Robey" <hrstreak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 19:05:00 -0400

Hi GMan,

Followed these directions & the transfer went well.  How do I find my
address book & import it?

I will be ready to transfer the information to my laptop.  There are some
folders already in the laptop OE that I would like to keep...but I wouldn't
die without them.  When do the directions change for the transfer into the
laptop?

Is there a way to transfer programs from one computer to another or do I
need to install them one at a time?

Thank you for all your detailed help.  You are wonderful!!!!!
Jan