-=PCTechTalk=- Re: transferring Outlook Express files via memory stick

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:01:54 -0400

Great.  First thing I want you to do is to use Windows Explorer to peek
inside the contents of the USB stick.  I just want to be sure that the files
are right where you expect them to be.

Once verified, set up Explorer so that you can see the new folder you
created in the left pane and the DBX files themselves in the right pane.
Since you just finished opening up the USB stick and looking at the DBX
files, the right pane should already be set.  So, all you need to do is to
scroll up to the top of the left pane (if necessary), click the plus sign
next to the My Documents folder and expose the new folder you recently
created.  I hope I'm being clear here cause it's simple to do, but seemingly
difficult to describe in words.    lol

Let me know when you get to this point.      :O)

Peace,
GMan