-=PCTechTalk=- Re: question about "My Way" program

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 11:29:37 -0400

Well,

I am feeling dumb cause I cant even get the case off of my Dell computer.  I
thought it just slid off and you put your hands in the groves on the side
but I cant get it off.  I wanted to try to hook up an old hard drive to it
to transfer files (which my brother had done before) and I thought I could
remember how he did that with the cables but I could not get the case off
;0.  I wont experiment too much with this computer though as it is not my
old one.