-=PCTechTalk=- Re: dialup and high speed cable access question more

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:22:33 -0400

Hey guitarman,

I am noticing every so often my earthlink sign up window pops up and says I
am not online do I want to connect and I click yes then I can go to the
webpage or whereever I am googling to.  Is there a way to keep it from doing
that?  I go right back to being on high speed after i click connect.

thanks,
Christine