-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows-update.

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:51:21 -0400

I had a similar problem about a year ago with a Win98 machine at work. You can
try this, as this is how I solved it. Press CTRL-ALT-DEL and close everything
listed except Explorer. After everything is closed (press CTRL-ALT-DEL to make
sure EXPLORER is the only thing listed), THEN try the Windows update again. See
if that helps.
---Troth