-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows-update.

  • From: "Trevnal" <trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:37:59 +0100

Sylvia,

Have you tried SFC, System File Checker.  It may or may not help, but it
will certainly do no damage.  Open the run box and just type in SFC, and
make sure you have your Windows CD in the CD drive too.

It is the only thing I can think of that may help, other than formatting
your computer, which I am sure you do not want to do in a hurry!!

Sorry not to be of much help,

Trevnal