-=PCTechTalk=- Windows-update.

  • From: "Sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 23:00:00 +0200

  Hi,
  I went to the Windows-update site and there it said: Looking for the newest
version from Windows update Software.
  Than I get a new menu with the message: Do you want to install and run
Windows update signed 8-26-2003 7.10 pm and distributed by Microsoft
Corporation.

  I click on YES and my computer freezes up.
  Tried it over and over again, also restarted the computer and tried it again
but it keeps on freezing up.

  Does anybody know what I can do?? I have WindowsME. My computer runs fine and
I never have a freeze up with other program's.

  Sylvia.....Holland.