-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows-update.

  • From: "Sylviavandewall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:05:30 +0200

I sure hope you can come up with something. Only the thought of reinstalling
gives me nightmares -:)).
You wont believe it but now I talk about it, last night I dreamed about
Windows updates.........haha. I don't remember exactly what is was. but that
is what you get when your busy with a thing like that for a week.
Sylvia.

> Then the HOSTS explanation wouldn't apply to you. I'll see if I can think
up of something else. I'd hate to tell you that you may have to reinstall
from scratch, as I know it can be a hassle if you're not used to doing it
often (such as I :)  ).