-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Webdrive

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:46:49 -0400

I say X DRIVE. But, I mean any drive letter you choose. In other words, if you
have 2 hard drives (C & D) and you also have a CD-Rom drive (E), with webdrive
you would make a virtual drive letter. So, for example, the drive letter might
be drive F. When you put stuff on drive F you're really uploading to a host
computer, not locally to your own system or hard drives. To you, it looks as
though its a local drive on your computer. Its just to make transfer very easy.
---Troth