-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I am looking for a deal on computers

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:44:08 -0400

I have no problems with Tigerdirect. But, just keep in mind this... I've
"heard", not experienced fiorst-hand, that in the past they've sold machines
that were supposed to have a specific processor, and it was really a slower
processor that was overclocked. Of course, if that happens, and you notice on
the processor that the speed is not what you purchased, you can complain and
return it. But, just a heads up. I would stil buy from TD, and I HAVE bought
from Tigerdirect... from parts/accessories to full systems, and I have NEVER
had a problem personally with them.
---Troth