-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I am looking for a deal on computers

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:15:49 -0400

I've never had one so I can't comment first hand on them. They have rated
pretty good for a value-priced machine, but again, its for a "value-priced".
Not knocking them at all. They're probably fine for most people. Like I said,
they do the job, and many times do it pretty good for the money.
You just have to be careful also, cause I don't think they have much room for
expansion.

---Troth