-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I am looking for a deal on computers

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:32:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/03 8:25:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, poppy0206@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Thank you all for your suggestions on a second computer.  I guess I should
> have mentioned that I may need to use it at times as well when visiting for
> my school assignments.  So, having said that it does need to have certain
> capabilities but surely does not need to be top of the line.
>
> christine :)

Christine
   You gave no indication on what your budget will allow for this second
computer.  What are you studyng and what software do you need?
   Also, Wal-Mart will frequently have computer bundles on sale with monitor,
operating system and printer for less than $500.00.
   Circuit City and Best Buy have the eMachine brand bundles.... currently on
sale for less than $400.00
   These are brand new machines.
mjh

MJH