-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I am looking for a deal on computers

  • From: John82654@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:07:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/1/2003 10:19:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I've never had one so I can't comment first hand on them. They have rated
pretty good for a value-priced machine, but again, its for a "value-priced".
Not
knocking them at all. They're probably fine for most people. Like I said, they
do the job, and many times do it pretty good for the money.
You just have to be careful also, cause I don't think they have much room for
expansion.
---Troth
Based on my experience, you may get one or two empty PCI slots, but the
processor will be the most that board will handle.  HTH