-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:22:53 -0400

Cristy,
    It's been a while since I've done any color correcting and such, but
most of my work/play in that area was done by enterring the hex codes for
those colors.  Do you see anywhere within Powerpoint where it shows colors
as hex values?  For example, white would be shown as 000000 while black is
FFFFFF.  To get a better idea of different codes, play around with this
Flash program.

http://www.2createawebsite.com/build/hex-colors.html

    Now, if you already have a graphic and you want to color match to some
part of it, there are small utilities that will analyze a specific spot in
the graphic and tell you the exact color code it uses.  This is really what
you're after and can be found at the link below.  Check out the one called
Pixie.      :O)

http://www.nattyware.com/

Peace,
Gman