-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:33:33 -0400

But it will.  Just point the utility at a specific part of the original
image and it'll tell you the exact code for that color.  That number can
then be plugged into almost any image editor that recognizes those codes to
change the color of whatever you need changed.  Although it was many moons
ago, I've done it numerous times for website images I created back then.

Peace,
Gman