-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:27:52 -0700

Hi~

This is the first email I have opened for days..and am thrilled it was
something I can actually help with.

This is a link for Color Cop.  It is a very small shareware program that has
been around for years.
They ask for a donation.

It was just updated last year.  Maybe I will download it.  Mine has to be
about five+ years old.

I have used lots and it works fine.

http://colorcop.net/download

I have purchased other color wheels but to tell the truth...Color Cop is
easier to use....and does the job.

It is very easy to learn how to use.  You will wonder how you ever lived
without it.

Hope this is what you are looking for ...

Rose
Las Vegas