-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:54:46 -0400

yes I have that tool also, and I'm thinking she wants to match a pale pink
color that's already in the graphic and personally when I do that I just choose
the color picker tool and put it on the color you want to match and click and
wa la it gives you the html code.  I don't know anything about hex code but it
does give the html code.  that's what so awesome about psp7 is that you can do
the same thing so many different ways :-)
sandy