-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 17:02:26 -0700

Don't have 5 but you should be able to:

Click on:
Image
Resize
When a dialog box pops up:
Fill in the width, height, etc
then click OK.

If you want them the same size (height and width) then do this:

File
Export
then choose JPG Optimizer

Don't know if 5 has these options but my PSP 9 does :-)
Judith
http://www.agoodread.com

Hello all,
     I have pics of my new trailer and want to send them to a
friend. They
are about 700k each and I want to make them smaller, say maybe
around 200k.
Problem is, I have forgotten how to do this. Anyone know how?
Thanks,

HB