-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Paint Shop Pro 5.0

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:26:54 -0400

LOL

There's not there for me to EVER go through again.  In fact, they are there
for YOU folks.  They are used for all sorts of reference and allow me to
keep track of who said what and when.  Anyone know the day we moved over to
Freelists?  OR when every individual member sent in their last message?  Can
you tell me the hardware specs for anyone's system other than your own?
This is all info that I must have readily available to me so that I can do
my part to help folks here.   The built-in Find tool can be a wonderful
thing when used correctly.        :O)

Peace,
Gman