-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC Remote Control

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:16:49 -0500

No, it wasn't half bad!  And I know you were not patronizing me.
And back to the part which said, "(which is a scary prospect in my book.  I
may need to
> digress again) I could almost hear you saying, "Don't ever open an .exe
> that is an unknown"
So I probably did do a scary thing but I did it before Spyware Terminator
found it and labeled it as possible spyware.  I found that little item in My
Documents about a month ago and took a look to see what it was and it was
probably just as scary then but I was not thinking "spyware" or "virus" at
the time and I promise to be more careful in the future!!
Sandi       :O)  ( a big teddy bear smile!)
P.S.  I am still puzzled as to how it got in "My Documents" in the first
place.  It occurred to me that maybe my local tech had put it there when he
was here installing my extra RAM and new DVD/CD writer but he was here March
3rd and this thing says it was created Feb. 20th.  So it is still a mystery.