-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: On Internet Radio........

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <bookworm54@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:06:09 -0400

GMan,

I hate to blow your theory, but that was not the case. When I got it new, my
mass produced IBM had a was definitely
not high end. I believe the CPU was like 667 mgh and I know it had only 64
megs of RAM, preloaded with ME. I will admit it was a lot faster when I
added
another 128 stick, but it ran ok on 64 till I started putting more programs
on it.

Jo Ann