-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: On Internet Radio........

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:47:38 -0400

Larry,
    I hear no bitterness, but I do understand your worries about what the
sponsored spyware machine means for the average (and even above average)
user.  I will most likely be heading over to Linux before it's over, unless
they get to that OS, too.  Then, it may be back to DOS.          lol

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"