-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: On Internet Radio........

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:15:13 -0500

Yes, I hear you!  We have Dish Network for our TV and it is pretty touchy.
Have a funny story about that.  The kids and grandkids were all home for a
holiday and we also had some guys here shingling the roof after a hail
storm.  We could not get a signal on our TV and my husband was really grumpy
and quite sure the grandkids had done something to cause that.  Turns out he
had parked his tractor (to help the roofers) in front of the little dish!
:-)
Sandi