-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: On Internet Radio........

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:27:12 -0400

Sandi,
    Just so you're aware, my satellite service was with DishNetwork, but
they supplied it through WildBlue.  The contract required me to go through
DishNetwork for customer service, but most of the problems I had were
magnified by WildBlue not sharing information with DishNetwork so that they
could help me properly.

    I also did quite a bit of research before I signed up for that.  I
quickly ruled out Hughes and several others due to their severely limiting
terms and a host of complaints I found at various forums dedicated to
discussing satellite options.

    I still feel that once DishNet and WildBlue get their act together, they
will be the best choice.  They're just not ready to hold that title right
now.

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"