-=PCTechTalk=- Re: OT: On Internet Radio........

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:01:03 -0400

Jo Ann,
    WinME suffered from one of the same problems that now plague Vista.  It
was marketed for systems that simply weren't powerful enough to run it
reliably.  you, apparently, got it on a system that was strong enough to
support the more advanced processes MS tried to stuff in to it on its way
out the door.  The OS put a serious hurting on many other folk's machines
because ME expected to have a larger playground than it got.  I ran it for
about a week before switching over to Windows 2000.         :O)

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"