-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Everything FULL !?!?

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Well I can only think of two things off the top of my
head..

One empty your recycle bin(trash) plus if you have
Norton System Works installed, Empty Norton Protected
files.

Also empty your temporary internet files and any files
in your temp directory under the windows directory.

Also check your restore properties and make sure the
restore image files are not taking up to much room.

Hopefully someone else has a better idea.

Glen