-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Everything FULL !?!?

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:55:11 -0700

you can download it from Microsoft -- it is also on CD2 of the installation
CD's. It is meant to be used after you have used add/remove programs then to
get rid of traces of stuff in the registry. Microsoft Knowledge Base article
247674 or follow this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q247/6/74.asp&NoWebContent=1

~Lacey~