-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Everything FULL !?!?

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:16:46 -0500

<Copy>
Have you run Adaware or Spybot?

You mention a 400GB hard drive. Is this correct? I thought 200GB was the
largest hard drive one could get.
<End>

Yes, I have run Spybot. It says I am clean.

I think 200G +is+ the largest single hard drive you can get, you are right.
This is a Raid system, and the hard drives are linked together to make a
striped Raid system. Hence, the appearance of the humongous  drive. The
400G is correct.

In case you are interested, I am a genealogist historian. I have 100s of
thousands of photos on the hard drive.

I tried to find DisKeeper, and I hit "Page does not exist" errors. Can you
send me a link to that please? I will try that.

Robert