-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Everything FULL !?!?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:56:21 +0200

>> It just takes more effort, and possibly a trip or two to Ireland.

Actually, Robert, I think we used to run around and bash the Irish on
the head, and then on the way back to Scotland, we used to bash a few
Scots as well. It seems wherever there was a war on, my ancestors
would be there, irrespective of who was fighting whom. No wonder we
could never become a Clan...

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~