-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Everything FULL !?!?

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:26:32 +0200

Robert,

I suspect this might be a RAID problem... Tom Hunt in WIntips/XPhelp
might be more helpful here.. or even Hal. The diskeeper evaluation
(and free copy) should be available here:

http://www.diskeeper.com/coverpage.asp

>> In case you are interested, I am a genealogist historian.

I once tried looking up the origin of my surname... it seems my
ancestors were a tribe (not even a clan!) of war-faring kilted Scots
in days gone by... that was all I was able to trace.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~