-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Problems following upgrade

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 08:17:15 -0500

No, I have yet to see SP3 come in through automatic Windows update.  I have
not searched it out as I have been reading it had some problems and best to
wait. I have not installed any new programs but I have the new processor and
video card.  Started right after those were installed.  Oh, and the new
power supply.
Sandi