-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Problems following upgrade

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 00:56:24 -0400

Sandi... here's a simple thing you can try to see if its maybe a =
"software"
issue, as opposed to a hardware issue.

Go into USER ACCOUNTS and create a completely new account. =
Administrative
account or not, doesn't matter. After creating the account, go into =
START >
RUN > MSCONFIG > STARTUP tab and UNCHECK everything. APPLY and OK. When
asked, you do NOT have to restart the computer. Now... for the next few
days, use this new account, and see if you get the same problems.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth
~ SKYPE: SirTroth