-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD-R versus CD-RW

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:15:56 -0500

I've used Roxio EZ CD and Nero packet writing software with *no* problems.
XP's built in packet software is based on Roxio and it is nearly impossible
to screw up.  The only time I've ever run into a problem is with two packet
writers fighting each other on a friend's system.  Removed the built in and
the other worked fine.

On Monday 15 September 2003 3:50 am, a whisper was heard and Barnstoneworth
was rumoured to have uttered...