-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=Correction------PCTechTalk=- Re: Transfering data from old computer to new

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:15:45 -0500

Two things come to mind.  Possible bad controller card.  Second, some BIOS'
you can't detect certain drives automatically.  You have to force them by
entering the type, heads, sectors, yada, yada.  Not sure which, if either,
applies.  Just brainstorming.

On Monday 15 September 2003 9:15 am, a whisper was heard and nightsneak was
rumoured to have uttered...