-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Advice re leaving computer on 24/7

  • From: Billy64300@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:00:16 EST

Everyone should see the inside of their puter ,it's full of airflow,how much
is too much,fans seem to fail most befor win crashes,aol loading slow?check
your fans,ask the manufacturer where they are and what they do.
Those little holes in the bottom front of your case is the intake full of my
smoke,dog hair,wife's soriasis, picking toe cheese leftovers,that you left
while waiting for a download or send.
We know heat kills but no-one tells you the flow rate over the mb is good or
bad?Air in should take heat out,but most fans are planned  obsolestent,try
sticking your ear to the machine to see if it is running?